Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More on the Law of Attraction

I continue to discuss about this law, because if we talk about success, happiness and all the thing we want and may sound too good to get, the ultimate scientific proof of how they work is grounded in this particualr subject. Also, when it comes to coaching, the law of attraction is the key principle to apply to help people to see how they can be larger than lives. I promise you that every coach does just that.

Like you, I use to be so busy with the daily routine and issues after issues, that I thought that this life is all we have. Leave alone the theory of incarnation, even the Buddha would not convince me, right?

Many people who have just heard about the law of attraction or who did not do any research on it are notsurprisingly skeptical or find it unbeleivable, or even crazy!

When the law of attraction was popularized (the most important benchmark was when the Secret Movie came out in 2004 I think) people were surprised, some are skeptical (like I said), and some even go against it, while others were excited and wish that it is true. The excited group, like me, was keen to practice it and wait for the result to show up. Later a large number wonder if the law of attraction is real or not, because most could not get it working in their lives.

The truth is that it is hard to beleive, so they never really beleive in it. Not to blame them, because it sounds too good and too easy.

In contrast, until now, I have not heard any scientist, guru or coach claimed that they do not beleive in it. All of them said the same thing. It is real just like the law of gravity.

I am not a scientist, so I will not even try to pursuade anyone to beleive in it. I only have my own evident journal to record how it works in my life and my that of my client. If you are curious of whether or not you can be larger than life, I recommend you do your own research, fo fun, and then try it in your life.

Also, if you work with me, we can all see it with our own eyes.

KLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment